Companies catering needs of industries to utilize the wireless technology to endeavour their process and operations easily and efficiently for consumers are generally looking for Electrical Service Engineers and Electronics Service Engineers.
Their common requirements are:
- Qualifications in electrical/ mechanical engineering.
- Experience in service and maintenance of UPS, Power Supply, and Electrical Control Panels.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel.
- Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical analog and digital circuits.
- Knowledge in Communications or Wireless Communication.
General Responsibilities are:
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of Devices & Equipments.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location.
- Provide on-site training to the customers.
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales.
- Develop Service technical documentation.
- Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database.
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits.
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Responding to breakdowns
So if you are going to complete your Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Get your hands on such requirements and job responsibilities before facing any interview.