Whether you are preparing to interview a candidate or applying for a job, review list of top Mechanical Engineer interview questions commonly asked
- What was the first thing you ever designed?
- What skills would you say are most important for an engineer?
- How would you explain a car's wheel and axle system to a layperson?
- Why do customers buy a product?
- What do you enjoy about working on a team?
- What is a new engineering skill you've acquired in the last year?
- How do you keep from getting bored when doing routine engineering work?